Serving organizations that rely on Infor and Epic software
Avaap is one of the largest providers of IT services and solutions for organizations that use Infor and Epic enterprise software applications. Our global community of experienced resources includes some of the top Infor (Lawson) and Epic functional and technical consultants, with an average of 16+ years in the industry.
Since our inception in 2006, Avaap has offered customer’s rapid, reliable, predictable and secure Lawson software implementation, version upgrades and consulting services for cloud and on-premise deployments. This experience has led to partnerships with leading health systems in the U.S. including: The Mayo Clinic, Prime Healthcare Services, Community Health Systems, HCA, The Cleveland Clinic, Kelsey-Seybold Clinics and more than 250 others. In 2016, Avaap acquired Falcon Consulting and established Avaap EHR, a dedicated healthcare practice for EHR transformations and revenue cycle optimization.
Avaap cultivates excellence within our employee base by encouraging innovation, creativity and continual advancement of technical skills and industry best practices. As a Certified Infor Services & Alliance Partner, our consultants and associates are well-versed in the latest updates and innovations, enabling our clients to optimize their Infor investment. Our Epic consultants are industry leaders, earning recent designation as a 2017 Best in KLAS category leader for revenue cycle optimization. Other accolades include:
- Ranked as one of the 150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare by Becker’s Hospital Review 2016, 2017, and 2018
- Ranked in the top 100 places to work in IT by Computerworld magazine in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018
- Honored with prestigious Infor awards, including Partner of the Year for Alliance (2014-2017), Net-New Business (2016-2017), Cloud Partner (2016-2017), Services (2013) and Innovation (2012).
- Ranked as one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare by Modern Healthcare 2017 and 2018
- Recognized as a Deloitte Technology Fast 500 organization (2016)
- Recognized as one of the Fastest Growing Companies in New Jersey in 2015 and 2016 by NJBIZ magazine
- Ranked as one of Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in 2017
- Received the Best in Biz Award for Fastest Growing Company, Medium Size Business Category 2015
- Six-year honoree on the INC. 500 list of fastest growing private companies in the country