- Our Services
- Physician Personalization
- CloudSuite Financials
- EHR (Electronic Health Records)
- Managed Services
- Infor M3
- Human Capital Management
- Enterprise Asset Management
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Infor Lawson Implementations
- Business Process Assessments
- Infor Lawson Upgrades
- Infor Business Intelligence (BI)
Get the Highest Value from Your Infor Investment
Uncover opportunities to improve processes, reduce costs, and achieve business goals with Avaap Business Process Assessments. Designed to help you ensure technology investments align with short- and long-term goals, our BPA engagements start with understanding your business and technology needs and culminates with a comprehensive roadmap towards the future.
The Avaap BPA process melds the application, business and industry expertise of Avaap’s Infor Lawson Consultants with the business-process and workflow knowledge of your managers, process owners, information systems personnel and application end users. The result is a powerful team of individuals focused on setting a vision for improvement and creatively planning how to close the gap between the current portfolio and future requirements.
- We collaborate with your executive team and business unit leaders to gather information about your technology portfolio, current challenges and business goals.
- These conversations can be conducted electronically and in-person.
- Identify opportunities for process enhancement, application of best practices and future requirements
- Avaap’s subject matter experts document all findings, presenting customer with a comprehensive report on software state
- Insight into current business processes
- Exposure to process improvement opportunities
- Reduced risk (i.e. Security and Segregation of Duties)
- Reduced cost through the elimination of redundant systems and process improvements
- Increased efficiencies through automation
- Improved asset utilization
- Access to the software industry’s most knowledgeable and capable teams of industry and application specialists.
- Tools for in-depth analysis of business processes and areas for improvement
- Specialized expertise in Infor products, the underlying technology and industry-specific challenges
- Experienced functional, technical and business process consultants with more than 16 years Infor Lawson consulting experieince
- Helps you leverage Infor solutions more effectively
There’s a difference between knowing how a system works and fully leveraging what it can do.
Contact your Avaap Account Executive or email us at email@example.com to talk about evaluating your technology portfolio and get started with a comprehensive business process assessment.Let’s get started!